Monday, January 10

Game On in 3...2...1!

Tonight's exercise was a ton of fun playing Reball in a local church gym.  I am not very fluent in speedball / hyperball, but it was still a good time and I got to learn a new style of playing paintball.  If you aren't familiar with Reballs, they're a synthetic paintball made out of silicone rubber.  They don't break on impact, can be washed with soap and water and be re-used over and over.

I only lasted 7 or 8 games before I threw in the towel, but I did take an opportunity to help clean up after the event which burned a couple hundred more calories digging and hunting for stray reballs.  It was a lot of fun, and I had such a great time that Mr. Kawaii and I are planning on going back again next week.  Hopefully next time I'll do a little bit better!

ZBALLZ 500 Count

No comments:

Post a Comment