Sunday, May 30

Achey, Achey, Takin' A Breaky.

I can't believe we're back at Sunday already!  I'm taking the day off from exercising, aside from helping some family move a piano and some other unknown items around.  My poor body needs the break, and the psychological damage from the last two days working in the yard needs time to fade and settle before I head back out to combat the creepy-crawlys.

Aside from the sore muscles and creaky joints, my body seems to be adjusting to the new exercise schedule really well.  Yes, my back feels like there is a 300 pound man standing on his tippy-toes on it, but I'm not immobile.  Being able to push through the exercises and come out without being bedridden is a huge step in the right direction!

I hope that you all had a great week of movement, and I look forward to seeing what next week brings.  Thank you for your comments and e-mails, they are inspiring and entertaining in their own right and I'm glad that we're all in this struggle together.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment