Thursday, October 28

I Go Out Walkin... After Midnight... (or after 7pm, whichever is more convenient)

Well I seem to have been slacking over the last 9 days!  I'm back in the saddle again today though, and that's all that really matters.  Tonight K and I hit the track together even in the face of the sprinkles and darkness, making it almost 2 miles within a half hour walk.

I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things in the next couple of weeks and I'll be sure to keep you abreast of my progress.  I am very excited to announce that this past weekend I went to a family wedding reception and was able to wear a dress that I purchased for a special event way back in 2007.  Not only did it fit for the reception, but it was comfortable too!  Fitting back into some of the items in my old wardrobe is really encouraging and I can't wait to fit into even more of the clothes I used to wear.

New Balance Women's Wt572 Trail Shoe,Grey/Pink,7 B

No comments:

Post a Comment