Thursday, August 12

And More Paintball

Today was another fun filled day of paintball.  It was also day 16 of the 10 Pound Slimdown challenge, and today's focus was total body and core workouts.  I figure two hours of paintball probably fits the criteria for a core workout, and it definately counts as total body exercise.

It was a lot of fun, although it was hotter today than it was on Sunday.  We played six games total with a bunch of my husband's friends and everyone had a great time attacking and defending one another.  Luckily for me, I didn't get shot out as many times today as I did on Sunday and all the hits I received were on my gear so I walked away without any new bruises.

Plus, I totally had a couple of one-on-one shoot outs with Mr. Kawaii... good couple's therapy!

Invert 20/20 with Fan Thermal Paintball Goggles - Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment