Saturday, October 2

New Tactics

Today M and I strolled farmer's market for some great deals on produce (we got some of the BEST strawberries!) before we headed out to work in the garden at my house for a little over an hour.  As we chit-chatted, I mentioned that I've been getting a little frustrated that the scales still don't seem to be moving, even after all the work I've done this summer.

M suggested I sign up for a website that she has been using this summer to help her track her progress with changing her diet and exercise, and so I sat down this afternoon and decided to give it a shot.  The website is www.sparkpeople.com and I've decided I'll work with it for the duration of my free trial at 24 Hour Fitness.  It will be interesting to see how the SparkPeople program tracks my activities and meals, and I'm looking forward to reviewing the reports that result from it to see if there are any holes in my program.

In the meantime, I'm keeping busy with even more activities!  Tomorrow I walk in the Great Columbia Crossing, and I'm really looking forward to crossing that finish line!

The Spark: The 28-Day Breakthrough Plan for Losing Weight, Getting Fit, and Transforming Your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment