Friday, October 1

Denise Kawaii Is... Active

What a great day for working out!  At 7:30am (just shy of the butt-crack-of-dawn) I met up with K for an early morning walk around the track, and before the school's 1st period P.E. class took the field we had completed 2 miles.  Getting out in the early morning air really helped me to jump-start my day, and by the time I had to actually be somewhere (10am) I was all kinds of revved up and ready to go.

At noon I met up with M at the gym for even more workout fun!  We were chased out of the gym by a bunch of really big, sweaty men who were playing a full-court game of basketball so instead we hit the elliptical trainers for 10 minutes and then tried out all kinds of new weight machines.  Trying to figure out how to use each of the machines turned out to be pretty comical, and once we did sort through what to do they resulted in working out muscles that neither of us even knew we had.  We finished the workout on the rowing machines, another cool workout that neither of us had ever tried before, and I think that they are now my most favorite thing to do at the gym!

Now that I'm home, it's time to take a quick break before diving into house-cleaning and working in the kitchen.  Tomorrow will be a little bit of a slower day, I think, but hopefully the calories I burned today will make up for it!

Stamina 35-1405 ATS Air Rower

No comments:

Post a Comment