Sunday, June 16

A Smaller Bottom Line

Photo provided by Cornischong on http://commons.wikimedia.org



Hello all you readers!

Now that I have my weight more under control with the help of a low cholesterol diet and medication for my PCOS (see some of my past postings for more information on that), I've had more room in my life to focus on some of the other things that are important to me.

One thing that has been a lifetime obsession for me is money. I tend to see money in a different light form most people, and try to keep or invest as much of what I earn as possible. After spending years as a Collection Agent, hired by banks to track down owners and convince them to pay on neglected debts, I have discovered that a lot of people just don't know how to stretch their dollar to its fullest potential.

Over the last several weeks I have been dabbling in couponing and bulk buying thanks to time spent watching the show Extreme Couponers. I have become an instant coupon addict and have started sharing my money-saving sprees with a couple of friends. So I figured, why not share it with all of you as well?

But this blog is more about clipping coupons, the same way it has always been more than just reporting the fluctuation of the needle on the scale. It's about life, and how to get the most out of it with what you've got. Whether it's your health, your finances, or your relationships, by sharing our tips and tricks of the trade we can all live happier and fuller lives.

I hope you enjoy the new "Smaller Bottom Blog" and find some tips that can help you to be financially fit.


No comments:

Post a Comment