Saturday, August 28

Blogging On The Go!

Well,  I made an attempt at updating the blog from my cell phone while out and about this afternoon and for some reason it would let me enter the title, but nothing else.  Now that I'm back at my desk I figure I'll fill out the rest!

Today proved that the ongoing cardio and strength training exercises really have been working.  I helped M move into a 2nd story apartment this morning and was able to complete the move without getting winded!  All told, I made 8 trips up and down the stairs carrying boxes and bags weighing about 30 pounds a piece (guesstimate - they each were a little lighter than Pooch's 40 pound bag of dog food).  At the end, while I had worked up a sweat and my legs and buns were starting to get a little wobbly, I was still able to walk and talk without struggling.  It feels great to be able to complete such a physical task!

In other news... today I had to tighten my belt an extra notch to keep my pants from hanging down around my ankles.  SO AWESOME!

With that - I'm taking the rest of the night off to spend with Mr. Kawaii.  Stay fit, everybody!

Stamina SpaceMate Folding Stepper

No comments:

Post a Comment