Wednesday, November 3

Tightening My Belt

Before I went walking with K last night, I realized something pretty cool.  A few months ago, I bought this amazing zebra-stripe belt that I absolutely loved at the store.  I was between belt sizes when I bought it, barely able to force my way into the first notch on the belt.  Of course I bought it anyway.

Yesterday, after a couple of months of not wearing it because let's be honest; nobody likes to wear clothes that don't fit, I put it on and was able to pull it down to the fourth notch.  That's progress!  I'm beginning to see the results of working out and eating right more frequently, and there's nothing better than that for the self-esteem.

There have been several moments in this workout journey when I've been ready to give up, and I'm glad I've stuck with it anyway.  It isn't always easy, but it's always good for me.

BLACK & WHITE ZEBRA STRIPED BELT WITH REMOVABLE BUCKLE SIZE SMALL

No comments:

Post a Comment