Saturday, November 6

Walking, Housework and Herding Cats

Today is already shaping up to be a very active day.  I got up and outdoors this morning with K for a two mile walk around the track.  I just love the fall weather we're having and although I know the rain is just hours away from starting up again I am content with enjoying it as much as I can today.

Now that I'm home though, it looks like there are some household chores that need tending too inside as well as out.  Both of our maple trees have shaken off the last of their leaves all over the front lawn and driveway, the house needs a good once-over before company arrives tomorrow, and Dummikins the cat is intent on forcing me to finish doing my dishes so he'll be less tempted to hang out in the kitchen sink.

The good news in all of this is that the laundry list of to-do's has started seeming less and less daunting as I gain more energy and "oompf" to tackle daily projects.  Sleep, exercise, daily vitamins and non-greasy foods are all doing their part to keep me moving!

Ooh, and just a friendly reminder for those of you who are planing on rising early to hit the gym: daylight savings time falls back an hour at 2a.m..  Don't forget to change your clocks!

Gears of Time Sculptural Wall Clock

No comments:

Post a Comment